Ten Spaces

  1. This trail is behind Warch and Trever. I love walking along this trail because it always offers beautiful scenery. The way the sun shines through the tree branches onto the road makes me feel wonderful.

  2. The sound of heavy rain is delightful. I also enjoy watching the rain, so standing under a street lamp and observing the rain creates a special atmosphere.

  3. This isn't an exact location in the photo; it's a view I see from my dorm window. I chose my dorm carefully, ensuring it faces south and overlooks the river, allowing me to witness the sunrise, sunset, and stunning vistas. 

  4. The A-level in the library is a space I adore for its tranquility and brightness. Sitting at the table at the end of the room forms a small, private area. 

  5. The hallway windows of the main hall always offer a magnificent view. As I take a language class, I walk through the main hall daily. I appreciate its beauty and the ever-changing vistas.

  6. The second floor of Warch is a place I love for its fantastic scenery. 

  7. The atrium between the science buildings is a wonderful spot. It holds great significance for me, as I've spent considerable time there, basking in the beautiful sunlight. 

  8. At Stone Mountain in Atlanta, the sunsets are breathtaking. Standing anywhere above three-quarters of the way up the mountain, I can see everything below. 


  9. I am fond of this space because of the solitary tree. If I were a tree, I would not choose to be on a "bare mountain," isolated from other trees. 

  10. The small rock in the center of this photo is my favorite part of the space. I imagine being very small there, as if it were an alien base station. 


Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your 10 spaces!! Especially your alien base station drawing!! Your blogs always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really great photographs. It's difficult capturing rain in photos imo but seeing it get shown especially with the lighting was nice . Plus the sunset ones were pretty clear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment