Objects arranged in Space

1. Same object in the same space?

I opted to capture images of the trees scattered across the campus grounds. In the winter season, the trees reveal their fundamental structure gracefully against the tranquil backdrop, displaying nothing but their bare branches and sturdy trunks. As I gaze upward, the tall trees showcase various silhouettes, each capturing my attention. Contemplating these photos, I find it intriguing to ponder whether they are indeed identical objects and if they occupy the same spatial realm. I took one photo of the tree daily last week, so actually, the space has slight changes.




2. I accidentally broke my large mirror, resulting in numerous small mirror pieces. Mirrors have always fascinated me, primarily due to their reflective nature. In my room, I creatively combined and rearranged these small mirror fragments to form a makeshift "larger mirror." Additionally, I brought a mirror to the library, where serendipitously, I opened a book to a chapter titled "Who Am I," resonating with my belief that people often gaze into mirrors to discover their identity.

I placed a mirror on a piano, inspired by the connection between self-reflection and playing music. Although piano practice rooms typically have mirrors, those in other locations lack this feature. After playing a song, I always enjoy looking into the mirror in the practice room, prompting me to introduce a mirror to the piano. Lastly, I adorned a green velvet sofa with a mirror. This not only allows me to observe the outside scenery through the window's reflection but also highlights the harmonious blend of the mirror with the green velvet's material and color.




3. I selected are the rocks I stumbled upon. I was drawn to their colors and shapes, prompting me to use them as decorative pieces on my shelves. Arranging them in a particular order, they appear like a family in a neat line. The idea of relocating them to a different space intrigued me, leading me to choose the hallway for a larger setting. Surprisingly, the rocks seamlessly blend into the carpet, creating an intriguing visual integration. However, it’s interesting to see how small rocks hide into a large “fancy” space.

4. Other interesting objects in space:

                 
            Come to drink some water                                    OHHHHH

spring break, floating to orange sea

Comments

  1. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BLOG EVER! The way you take something simple or cute and create a whole new meaning for it is so beautiful. I love your usage of your room wall too, I love the idea of things travelling a little different than they do in reality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment