Final Project

My final project consists of two main parts that I would like to elaborate on. The first part, titled "Hi Another World," involves enhancing real-life photos by incorporating my imaginative sketches. This allows me to explore and fulfil my creative visions by adding an extra layer of imagination to the tangible world around me.

photos for part 1 of the project

The second part revolves around documenting my daily life and capturing the essence of mundane moments. Previously, I used to contemplate the concept of parallel universes as a means to attain things that seemed unattainable in reality. However, I have come to realize the beauty of observing and appreciating the world that surrounds me. Through this project, I aim to pay closer attention to the seemingly ordinary aspects of life, uncovering hidden gems and discovering intriguing elements that might have otherwise gone unnoticed.

photos for part 2 in the project

By merging these two distinct elements, I intend to create a project that showcases both the boundless power of imagination and the remarkable intricacies of everyday existence. Through my artistic exploration and mindful observation, I aim to uncover fascinating aspects of life that will captivate and engage viewers, inviting the audience to perceive the world in a fresh and enchanting way.

About the death of the author, I must say that I really don't want to "die." I also feel hard if people want to recreate my photo because they are really related to my life. But I really don't mind how people understand my photo. 

Here's the link for my ppt with more photos: https://lawrenceu-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/r/personal/songr_lawrence_edu/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7B22B1EFFD-A424-4C65-BE53-83D937FC4FC0%7D&file=final%20project%20presentation.pptx&action=edit&mobileredirect=true

Comments