SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

 Winter

Winter is an essential experience at Appleton, and although it's always cloudy and snowy, there are exceptions.

I would say there are three levels of cold weather here: 

cold, extremely cold, and super super super cold

I choose a day for each level of cold weather, and a daytime and night time to shoot my photos. 


I am an amateur in photography, probably like "Faraday's ignorance of mathematics contributed to his inspiration, that it compelled him to develop a simple, nonmathematical concept when he looked for an explanation of his electrical and magnetic phenomena" (McLuhan, 93). Although my attainment was not as profound as Faraday's for mathematics, I think I may have maintained some "ignorant" inspiration.



Here is the link for my flicker album: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/197563988@N04/albums/72177720305631473


Comments